MB2B — shroud of secrecy and disinfo surrounding the limo…am reply aaj…

On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 9:56:45 AM UTC-6, Anthony Marsh wrote:
> On 1/7/2014 11:29 PM, jfk297x@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Monday, January 6, 2014 1:25:09 PM UTC-6, Anthony Marsh wrote:
>
> >> On 1/6/2014 12:26 PM, jfk297x@gmail.com wrote:
>
[…]
> >> Just so that everyone is not confused, the D-2 mods or Quick Fix was
>
> >>
>
> >> planned for a few weeks before the work was done in late December.
>
> >
>
> > As I discuss in MB2B, this discussion began in early December, per
>
> > internal FMC memos.
>
> >
>
> > https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/midnight-blue-to-black-the-vanishing-act-of-the-jfk-presidential-limousine-ss100x-in-broad-daylight/
>
> >
>
> > It not
>
> >>
>
> >> a surprise.
>
> >
>
> > Yes it was. They had an offer from GM to build a new limo. JEH had bulletproof cars he let LBJ use.
>
> >
>
>
>
> They didn’t want to wait 6 months for a new limo to be built from scratch.

So they waited five instead? Really. With all due respect, you seem to be buying into an illogical premise.
>
>
>
> >> Everyone knew that it had to be bullet proofed.
>
> >
>
> > Not so. The first memo discusses the ‘bulletproofability’ of SS100X.
>
> >
>
>
>
> The only confusion was about what could be bulletproofed and how.
>
>
>
> > You seem to
>
> >>
>
> >> ignore or gloss over the December 30, 1963 article in US News and World
>
> >>
>
> >> Report which discusses the rebuild.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/USNews_12_30_63.jpg
>
> >
>
> > No, as I discuss in my presentation, I consider the news sources to have
>
> > been part of the shroud of secrecy and disinfo that surrounded the limo
>
> > from PH on. So I choose not to *believe* anything in the press.
>
> >
>
>
>
> I would never ask you to believe anything. I just ask that you be aware
>
> of it. Let’s hypothesize that you read the US News article and tracked
>
> down their source of the rumor.

I own a copy of that issue. You seem to assume that I approach things coming out through the press in the same way you do. That is one of the points I make in MB2B, in fact. It is my thinking that the press was involved in creating the cloud of secrecy and disinfo surrounding the limo. Therefore, the source of this or any other rumor might be someone at the WH, not someone at FMC or H+E.
>
>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> I think you also overlooked or did not appreciate the research many
>
> >>
>
> >> years ago by other researchers like Rick Boudreau.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Boudreau.jpg
>
> >>
>
> >> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Boudreau1.jpg
>
> >>
>
> >> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Boudreau2.jpg
>
> >>
>
> >> http://the-puzzle-palace.com/Boudreau3.jpg
>
> >>
>
> >
>
> > I don’t know that I focused on that specific info, which is good, and
>
> > basically taken from the press releases for the 1961 and 1964 versions of
>
> > the limo.
>
> >
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>> been countless stories and ‘witnesses’, each of whom claim they saw the
>
> >>
>
> >>> limo at the Experimental Garage (where it would have gone), Romulus MI,
>
> >>
>
> >>> and H+E, to name just a few. Everyone seemed to sense that SS100X was the
>
> >>
>
> >>> primary crime scene and it wasn’t being handled ethically. It was a great
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> I have seen no indications that anyone involved with the project
>
> >>
>
> >> disagreed with it.
>
> >
>
> > It is my thinking that LBJ pushed this. Who would say no to him, if he
>
> > was willing to sit in the same spot where his predecessor had been
>
> > murdered?
>
> >
>
>
>
> LBJ didn’t care which car he’d get.

I disagree. I think that getting the rebuilt SS100X was his prize trophy.

> The SS wanted to prove that they
>
> were competent and reacting quickly to the danger.

But they did not in Dallas, did they?

I might agree that they would have almost as much reason to want SS100X to vanish as the conspirators, though.

>
> Like the TSA not allowing people to take soap on planes.
>
> They always close the barn door AFTER the horses get out.

I don’t think the rebuild had as much to do with the SS as it did with LBJ. He had his sights set on SS100X from the moment of the assassination on. He immediately ordered Vaughn Ferguson to get it cleaned up ASAP so he could ‘use it in the funeral on Monday’. Then he put Robert McNamara on the task of getting rid of it in its 11.22.63 configuration asap. All this just days after the assassination:

Internal FMC memo tasking RM with rebuild:
https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/mb2b-exhibit-29/

“Bulletproofability” of SS100X internal FMC memo:
https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/mb2b-exhibit-28/
>
>
>
> > As I said in MB2B, however, can we imagine how JFK would have reacted if
>
> > someone tried to rebuild a car for him in which his predecessor had been
>
> > assassinated? I think heads would have rolled.
>
>
>
> LBJ was not fond of it.
>
I disagree. He may have pretended that. I think it was his favorite car because it signified that his enemy had been defeated.
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>> secret, talked about in hushed tones by just about everyone except Vaughn
>
> >>
>
> >>> Ferguson, who, too, was extremely upset with what had happened to the
>
> >>
>
> >>> limo. He talked to his colleages, and some of them were golf buddies when
>
> >>
>
> >>> he came to Dearborn. Is it so unlikely that there were those who wanted
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> So you offer quadruple hearsay?
>
> >
>
> > Looking for a logical explanation…
>
> >
>
>
>
> Don’t rely on hearsay. You stated things as facts which are only hearsay.
>
> I am careful to only talk about the rumor of a hole in the floor, not
>
> state it as a fact.

You and I do not look at information in the same way. I see a layer of disinfo surrounding the limo. When you are comfortable with the rebuild, I must question whether or not you are buying into it. I question everything in the press and anticipate that it may be disinfo, the smokescreen of secrecy that surrounded SS100X from the moment of the assassination on.

Pamela Brown
https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/midnight-blue-to-black-the-vanishing-act-of-the-jfk-presidential-limousine-ss100x-in-broad-daylight/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s